5 Support verses

You don't have to know
where you're going...
As long as you're going
with God

*******

Joy To You...

*******

This morning when I wakened
And saw the sun above,
I Softly said, “Good Morning Lord,
...Bless everyone I love!”
Right away I thought of you
And said a loving prayer
That He would bless you specially
And keep you free from care!
I thought of all the happiness
A day could hold in store;
I wished it all for you because
No one deserves it more!
I felt so warm and good inside
My heart was all aglow---
I know God heard my prayer for you
---He hears them all you know!

*******

I'll never forget that you believed in me...
...even when I didn't believe in myself.

Thanks!

*******

I wonder how you are,
what you're doing,
what's going on in your life...
I care about you.
Please Keep in Touch.

No comments: