81 Anniversary verses - part 4

***60***

My Husband,
You are my partner,
my sweetheart, my
confidante and advisor,
my comforter and friend...
You are my quiet place
away from the rest
of the world

Happy Anniversary

***61***

Love is as simple as
candlelight and roses...
...love is day-to-day living.
taking time, making time to
be there with open arms
and a giving heart.
Love is the special
life we share.

Happy Anniversary

***62***

All my love...
to the one
who shares
all my life.

Happy Anniversary

***63***

Always and forever
...that's how long
I'll love you.

Happy Anniversary, Darling

***64***

You are two very important
things to me... You are
my husband and my best
friend.

Happy Anniversary, Darling

***65***

We began as strangers.
We became friends.
We became one with each other...
We remain as one forever.

Happy Anniversary
To The One I Love!

***66***

As the sun begins a new day,
so our love begins a new
chapter in our lives!

Happy Anniversary, Darling

***67***

On our wedding day,
I married my best friend,
the one I laugh and cry
with, strive to always
understand, live for,
dream with and love.

Happy Anniversary, Darling

***68***

We blended our lives and
hearts upon our wedding
day. We have strengthened
the bond between us with
each day that has passed.
I will continue to love you
all the days of our lives.

Happy Anniversary, Dearest

***69***

Our marriage is magic
and our lives are filled
with love and understanding.

Happy Anniversary ToThe One I Love!

No comments: