81 Anniversary verses - part 5

***70***

Because in everything I do
You always have a part,
Because a loving thought of you
Is always in my heart,
Because each little wish of mine
You've tried to make come true --
On this, our day, I want to say
How dearly I love you.

Happy Anniversary

***71***

For our anniversary, Let's do
something that includes a lot
of sweating and wrestling
around... like fight over the
remote.

Happy Anniversary

***72***

To My Wife
On Our Anniversary

I know I'm sometimes thoughtless
And forget to say and do
The many little things I should
To show my love for you --
But since our anniversary's here,
I got this just to say,
That always, deep within my heart
I love you more each day!

***73***

To My Wife on Our Anniversary

Don't know what I'd do without you,
Need you more and more each day,
Wish I knew just how to tell you
Why I always feel this way,
Doubt if it's the things you say, Dear,
Or the thoughtful things you do __
Guess I need you and I love you
Mostly just because you're you!

***74***

Darling,

An anniversary greeting
To bring you all my love
And a wish for everything in life
That you've been dreaming of
And I'd like to say in closing
That I'm thankful all year through
To share my life with someone
Who's as wonderful as you

All my love,

***75***

On Our Annivesary

Because I want to tell you
just how dear you are to me,
Because my every thought of you
is as loving as can be...
Because my heart
is filled with things
that words alone can't say,
This comes especially for you
with all my love today.

Happy Anniversary

***76***

On Our Anniversary
With Love

I love you for your thoughtfulness
Your understanding way
And for the countless "little things"
You do for me each day
I love you for the hopes and dreams
You've helped to make come true
But most of all I love you, Dear
Just for being you

Happy Anniversary
Happiness Always

***77***

With Love to My Wife

I know I've told you many times
How much I love you, Dear,
And how it seems to me
You grow still sweeter every year,
But since this is our special day,
I'm saying it once more
With an even deeper meaning
Than it's ever had before.
Happy Anniversary

No comments: