10 Valentines day verses

Just wanted you to know what
a special friend you are!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

A Valentine's Wish for you...

Wishing you hours of sunshine
and flowers on this special day!

*******

Hearts & Flowers... Poetry...
Love Songs... Ribbons & Bows...
Yeah I'd rather have chocolate too!

Happy Valentine's Day!

*******

A loving Valentine greeting
From the girl who shares
your life and who feels so
very lucky that you chose
her for your wife.

Happy Valentine's Day, Honey!

*******

To My Wife
With Love On Valentines Day

Love shelters, teaches,
needs and shares,
reaches, touches,
always cares....

Love is real, lasting, true,
Love is joy -- love is you!

All the words in the world
Can't even start to tell of
the love that's in my heart.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

It always means so very much
To have a father like you,
Because of all your thoughtful ways
And nice things that you do --
It always means so much
To know you understand,
To know that when you're needed most,
You'll lend a helping hand --
That's why it means so very much
On such a special day
To say you're thought about and loved
Much more than words can say.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

A heart that's full of tenderness,
A smile that's very dear,
Thoughtfulness in everything
Always through the year,
A love that's very deep and true,
An understanding way,
Sympathy and faith and trust
Through every passing day,
Forgiveness for the faults we have
And praise for things we do,
These make a perfect mother --
A mother just like you

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Grandma and Grandpa,
Just peeking in to say --
I love you lots and wish
you both a happy
Valentine's Day!

*******

Hi, Grandma and Grandpa!

I want you to know that
I think you're neat, and
that visiting you is always
a treat! I love all the things
that you do just for me --
I think you're the best that
there ever could be!

Happy Valentine's Day!

*******

Mom, I want you to know
how much I love you...
VERY, VERY MUCH!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: