16 Valentines day verses

A Valentine Hello...
Couldn't let
this day go by
without a happy
Valentine "Hi"!

*******

Love...You are the joy in my
heart...The meaning in my
life...You are my world...
My Love. I can't imagine
loving anyone but you.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

I don't need to be your first
love...I just want to be your last.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

I Love You With All My Heart!

Happy Valentine's Day!

*******

Hopelessly devoted to you.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Something good, something
beautiful is wished for you
on this Valentine's Day.

*******

I hope you know that loving you
has spoiled me forever. This kind
of chemistry happens only once in
a lifetime...and I know that I could
never love another as much as
I love you.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

It's hard to put into words how
much you mean to me...can
I try putting it into hugs?

Happy Valentines's Day

*******

This brings a very special wish
with a warm and loving touch,
because it's for a daughter who
is loved so very much.

Happy Valentines Day

*******

Hi, Son,
It's Me.
Love You.
That's All.

(PS: Happy Valentines Day)

*******

A wish that's as warm as
sunshine and bright as
butterfly wings, for a
Valentine's Day that's
filled with fun and all
your favorite things.

*******

You may not realize it, but the little
things you do make a big difference
in my life...and I just want to tell
you that it means so much to me
to have your love.

Happy Valentines Day

*******

From the moment I met you, there
was something special about you...
Maybe it was the way you smiled
at me or the way you said my name
or maybe it was just an instinct
that we belonged together.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Especially on Valentine's Day, I find
myself thinking more and more about
the real meaning of love...and I realize
just how much loving you has changed
my life. You've shown me that true love
doesn't need a special occasion...
because you give your love so freely
every day. I'm glad to have someone
like you sharing my life. Having you
to love means everthing to me.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Just another way to say I Love You,
just another way to say I care, just
another way to thank you for the
memories and the happy moments
that we share. Just a way to let you
know you're special and proud of
you I'll always be, just another way
to say I love you and to tell you
that you mean the world to me.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

You are the joy in my heart...
The meaning in my life...You
are my world...My love,

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Thanks for loving me even
when I'm crabby!
Happy Valentine's Day

No comments: