19 Friend verses

Friend of my heart...
I thought of you today.

*******

Whenever I think of the blessings
God has given me, my thoughts
turn to you...and all of the ways
your friendship has touched my
life.

*******

Some people make you smile
everytime you think of them...
You're that kind of person,
and I wanted you to know.

*******

Once in a blue moon, once in
a green earth, once in a long,
long time you find a perfect
friend...A perfect friend like you.

*******

When I want to escape to a
place where I know I'll be
heard, where I can cry and
it will be okay, where I can
be myself and that will be
okay too...all I have to do
is find you.

*******

"Friends are
God's special way
of smiling on us."

*******

When I'm with you...
I can be me.

*******

I stopped and thought of you today,
no wonder I had such a great day!!

*******

Just knowing you
makes my life brighter!

*******

A wish for you...

Have A Beautiful Day!

*******

Moments with you are all too few.
Thanks for being my friend!

*******

Even though our lives have changed
since we first became friends...I'm so
glad our friendship has grown along
with us!

*******

Your friendship makes
my heart happy!

*******

Having a friend like you...
means not having a huge
bill from an analyst!

*******

It's been a rough week...
What I really need is someone
to go to the mall with me, shop
for hours, and force me to eat
one whole hot fudge sundae
all by myself...

Any Volunteers?

*******

It amazes me how cheerful, how
optimistic you can be in this crazy
world of ours.
You don't know what's going on
either, do you?

*******

You're so thoughtful, talented,
generous, witty and downright
fun to be around.......Do you
suppose we are twins
separated at birth?

*******

A true friendship...
...is a treasure that
can never be lost.
I'm so glad wefound each other!

No comments: