23 Friend verses

A true friendship...
...is a treasure that can
never be lost.
I'm so glad
we found each other1

*******

Maybe....
its time you talk
and I listen

Let's give it a try

*******

When I'm with you...
...I can be me

*******

We've got it all...
NOW what do we do?

*******

All for one
And one for all...
And all for what?

Hang in there!

*******

Mother said there'd
be days like this...
She just didn't say
there'd be this many!

*******

You're very much a part...
...of the good things
in my life.

I'm glad we're Friends

*******

You....
...are on my mind!

*******

It's a day for special wishes,
when only the best will do
'Cuz when it comes to
special friends
The very best is YOU!

*******

Some people pass through this
world and leave it just as they
found it. But people like you
take the time to do special
things that make the world
more beautiful.

Thank You, My Friend.

*******

When I count my blessings,
I count you twice.

*******

The best things in life aren't
things at all...they are
friends like you!

*******

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains.
As long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have friendship, today is beautiful.

*******

Friends are kind to each other's hopes;
they cherish each other's dreams.
Thank you for being my friend.

*******

Having you for a sister,
I always know there's
someone I can count on --
someone who'll be around
no matter what happens...
someone who'll understand
and care -- Someone who's
a very special friend

*******

Every friend is like a snowflake
~Unique in beauty and design
Each sparkles in a different way...
Some are playful, some refined.
But, unlike fragile snowflakes
that fade when the sun appears,
Friends grow yet more beautiful
with every passing year!

*******

Sending a friendly hello...
...because you're such a
special friend!

*******

A true friendship...
a treasure that can
never be lost.
I'm so glad we
found each other!

*******

If it's true we are what we eat...
...I'm either fast, cheap, or easy!

*******

Attention please
Your hectic daily life
is being interruped
to bring you this
important message...
...I love you!

*******

Every moment I spend with you...
...becomes a beautiful memory.

*******

You always sympathize with my
problems even when they're not so bad...
...and laugh at my jokes even when
they're not so good.
Thanks for being my friend.

*******

Because we're friends,
my smile never droops,
and my spirits never sag.
If only I could find
underwear that reliable!

*******

Sometimes, it's easier to
put it all together
...if you let a friend help
sort out the pieces.
Don't forget that I'mhere for you.

No comments: