23 Valentines day verses

Loving you has taught me what
really matters in life. It isn't all
fireworks and weekend getaways
to romantic places. It's the day-to-
day getting through both the
challenging and the uneventful.
It's knowing that the same person
who kisses you good-bye in the
morning will also be there to kiss
you good-night. Loving a man
like you is a wonderful way to
spend a lifetime.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Happy Valentine's Day to my
very own prince charming.

*******

Love your laugh, love your style,
love your heart, your soul, your
smile, love your voice, love your
touch...Love you very, very much!

Happy Valentines Day

*******

For my wife, the love of my life...
From the first time we met, I knew
there was something very wonderful
and unique about you, something
that reached out and drew me to you
completely. You're my wife, my
friend, my partner...and the love of
my life.

Happy Valentines Day

*******

With our busy lives and schedules
and our day-to-day routines,
sometimes I may forget to say how
much it means to be married to a
man like you...I hope you know
within your heart how very much
I do.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

I know that there are many times I
fail to do or say the thoughtful little
things I could. To show you every
day how very dear you are to me,
but I just couldn't miss the chance
to say "I Love You" on a special
day like this.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

For My Wife...Sometimes I get
wrapped up in the little details of
every day, and forget to step back
and look at what's reallly important...
You're the one who brings that big
picture of life into focus for me.
And as all else fades into the
background, what I see is you
and your love...And the happiness
of sharing life with you.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

With all the responsibilities we
have these days, sometimes it's
hard to find time to keep the
romance in our relationship.
That's why I just want to tell
you how special the time that
we spend together is to me and
how very much I love you.

Happy Valentine's To My
Wonderful Wife

*******

Sharing life with you feels so
familiar and comfortable that
I sometimes forget to tell you
how much it all means to me...
how wonderful you are...And
how very much I love you.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Happy Valentine's Day to
someone very special...your
happy spirit, your loving
heart, your caring kindness,
are all a part of that wonderful
person you are!

*******

For my husband...for everything
you are, for everything you do,
for everything we share...I love
you.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Since I met you
every day is beautiful.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Always and forever.

Happy Valentine's Day
With Love

*******

For the man I love...all
my love, all my life,
with all my heart.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Sending Valentine wishes
wrapped with love and kisses.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Your my idea of a perfect
Valentine! But then your
my idea of a perfect anything!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

On this special day
I just wanted you to know
how much you are loved...
every day of the year.

Happy Valentines's Day

*******

Valentine's Day was made
for people like you....
....because wherever you
go you bring love.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

The joy you bring
to everything
always warms
my heart.

Happy Valentines Day

*******
Know what, Valentine?
You're almost as great
as chocolate!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

You are the joy in my heart...
The meaning in my life...You
are my world...My love,

Happy Valentines Day

*******

Wishing you songbirds
to welcome each morning,
Wishing you flowers
to brighten each spring,
Wishing you laughter,
and sharing and caring,
And all of the joy that
each new day can bring!
Happy Valentine's Day

No comments: