25 Valentines day verses

From Me to You
Because you're
so much fun
to know

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Your friendship puts
a song in my heart!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

It's Valentine's Day, and
you know what that means...
...time to take down the rest
of the Christmas decorations!

*******

Just a little wish....
....for lots of love
and happiness.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

A basketful of love....
....is wished for you today.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Sweet thoughts of you...
...on Valentine's Day
and every day!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

May all the love
you give to others
come back to you

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

God shows His
wonderful love...
...in wonderful
friends like you

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Wishing you Love
on Valentine's Day

Happy Day!

*******

Just wanted you
to know...
...what a
special friend
you are!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

For all the love
and guidance
you've always
provided, you're
wished a wonderful
Valentine's Day!

*******

You were my very first Valentine...
You will always be close to my heart.

Happy Valentine's Day!

*******

With all the sunshine things you do,
the smiles you share - the laughter,
too - with all the dreams you make
come true... It's great to have a kid
like you!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Since you're such a fantastic son,
I've got a special Valentine's Day
gift for you! I promise not to kiss
you in front of any of your friends!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Having a sister like you
is the gift of a lifetime!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Brother, just because I'm
sending you a valentine...
...doesn't mean I've forgiven
you ror being a boy instead
of a puppy!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

I'm so glad God
put you in my life!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

God shows His wonderful love...
...in wonderful friends like you!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

I'm so lucky you're my daddy -
You're the best one there can be!
That's why this valentine is filled
with love to you from me!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

To my parents with love.
Thanks for making "Family"
such a wonderful word.

Happy Valentine's Day!

*******

Just had to send a special
friend a wish for love and
laughter.

Happy Valentine's Day!

*******

The laughter, the smiles, the tears,
the memories we've shared through
the years, a love on which I depend,
my sweetheart, my forever friend.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Dear Grandma & Grandpa
I've thought about it very
carefully, and no one else
will do... I want you for my
Valentine's (is it Ok to have 2?)

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

You will always be a special
Valentine of mine.
I Love You!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

So many of my smiles...
Begin with you!
Happy Valentine's Day

No comments: