31 Valentines day verses

Your thoughtful ways
have made my days
brighter and more
beautiful

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

In the game of love...
...you know all
the right moves.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

My Husband,
You are my partner,
my sweetheart,
my confidant and advisor,
my comforter and friend...
You are my quiet place
away from the rest
of the world.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Just had to send
a special friend,
a wish for
love and laughter.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Remembering you
and the many reasons
you're so dear to me.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Thank you for all
the countless, caring
ways you've filled
my life.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

To My Mother,
on Valentine's Day

Thank you for all
the ways you've
filled my life
with your love.

*******

From my Heart to Yours
on Valentine's Day
You could never guess
how much happiness
you've brought my way

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Like sunshine and flowers
you brighten the hours.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Life is so busy today...
so filled with things
we do, sometimes we
forget to reflect on
life's blessings, on
friends like you.
We need to reserve
some time in the
busy lives that we
live, to say to
somebody special
"Thanks for the joy
that you give!"
So to you my
special Friend

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

There is a place I like to go
Whenever I'm feeling
lonely and sad...
A place of sunshine,
Laughter and love
That always leaves me
Feeling glad
There I share my secrets
Hopes and fears
For the warm,
inviting place--
Always waiting,
always welcoming...
is found in my
friends smiling face.
The world is a more
beautiful place because
of friends like you.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Right from the start....
you stole my heart.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Love
Just one word...
but so
many memories

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Just to know each day
That you are there
To listen and love
To laugh and care
Makes each day
Seem bright and
new. Makes each
memory become a
treasured memory
I love you more
each new day.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

May you find
in everything
you do that
love keeps
blossoming
just for you.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Today's the day
for remembering
all that's loveable
in my world
Naturally,
You came to mind.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Know what
I like about you?
Everything!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Just wanted you to know
you're remembered today
in a very warm and loving way

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

I know in you, I've found a
special person. A person who
knows how to care and be a
friend. Who values others
as they are. No wonder you
mean so much to me.
Love is not as simple as
candlelight and roses.
Love is day to day living...
taking time, making time,
to be there with open arms
and a giving heart. Love is
the special life we share...

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Your friendship
makes my heart
happy!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Your thoughtful ways
have made my days
brighter and
more beautiful.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Thinking of you
...and of all
the resons I have
to call you
"Friend"

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

So many of my smiles....
.....begin with you!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

You're on my mind
because you're the
kind of friend
who really cares.

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

This valentine is sealed
with a kiss....
My dog licked it!

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

May your life be
filled with the kind
of heartfelt beauty
that you bring to mine

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

For all the love and care
that you so freely share,
this special wish comes
your way, for a special,
happy Valentine's Day!

*******

Everywhere you go...
love and beauty
just seem to follow

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

Just knowing you
adds so much
love to my life

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

You're always
on my mind
and in my heart

Happy Valentine's Day

*******

You matter to me
in all the ways
that matter!
Happy Valentine's Day

No comments: