21 Mothers Day verses

When I thank God
for the blessings in my life,
I always think of you,
and ask Him to give you
the joy, the comfort, the love
that you have always given me.

Happy Mother's Day

*******

How can you tell a mother
All you feel within your heart?...
That little phrase "I love you"
Is a lovely place to start...

How can you show the gratitude
A mother truly earns?...
For all the love she gives to you
Give your love in return...

What do you wish a mother
Who's the dearest of them all?...
All lovely days - all happy days,
Each precious to recall.

Just For You, Mother

*******

This greeting, Mother,
can't convey
The praise due you on Mother's Day
For you're the very dearest
of all mothers...
But it brings worlds of love to you,
The deepest thanks -
this fond wish, too,
"May you know all the joy
you bring to others!"

Happy Mother's Day, Mother

*******

Although I seldom tell you,
So often I recall
The loving things you've done for me
Since I was very small,
The days we've spent together,
And how nice you've made them all...
I think about the special dreams
You've helped me to fulfill,
Your gentle warmth and caring,
So important to me still,
I think of how I love you...
And how much I always will.

Happy Mother's Day

*******

Mother, Although I'm still a little kid,
I'm an expert on lots of things...
like how to wish upon a star, and
climb a tree in spring.
And when it comes to mommies,
we experts all agree...
You're the absolute very best-
the facts are plain to see.

Happy Mother's Day

*******

With all the special ways
you show us that you care...
...no wonder we love you
so much!

Have a Beautiful
Mother's Day

*******

Only a mother can communicate
love without saying a word.
For the many unspoken ways
that you share your love in
our family, I hope you know
that you're loved and
appreciated beyond measure.

Have a Beautiful
Mother's Day

*******


With love to my Mother,
who never waved goodbye...
...without first tucking a
fresh dream into my pocket!

Happy Mother's Day

*******

On Mother's Day, your children are
supposed to cater to your every whim...
...sort of goes against the natural order
of things, doesn't it?

*******

For Mother's Day I got you this card.
It was the least I could do...
I'm sure you'll agree.

*******

It's that time of year!
and you're still my mother...
...you'd think you'd have
been promoted by now.

Happy Mother's Day

*******

Mom, if it weren't for you,
I wouldn't have the sense
to come in out of the rain.
Of course, I also wouldn't
have this inordinate fear
of catching pneumonia either!

Happy Mother's Day

*******

I never could forget Mother's Day...
...not and live to tell about it.

Happy Mother's Day

*******

Happy Mother's Day to a mom
who should have been an air
traffic controller...
...I was grounded so often!

*******

Remembering you on Mother's Day
is one of my favorite things to do!

Have a Beautiful Day

*******

May all the love you give to
others come back to you on
this special day.

Have a Wonderful Mother's Day

*******

Wishing you songbirds to
welcome each morning,
Wishing you flowers to
brighten each spring,
Wishing you laughter,
and sharing and caring,
And all of the joy that
each new day can bring!

Happy Mother's Day

*******

A mother deserves her children's
full attention on Mother's Day!
Have you thought about standing
in front of the TV screen?

Happy Mother's Day

*******

I should have listened to you, Mom,
but I didn't and now I really need
your help... I made a face and it
stuck that way.

Happy Mother's Day

*******

I'm glad I've got you for a mother...
...some stranger wouldn't have
put up with me this long.

Happy Mother's Day

*******

Mom, you know you're
more than welcome to
come over to my place
for dinner, but there's
one little problem...
...all the food needs
to be cooked.
Happy Mother's Day

No comments: