8 Mothers Day verses

WIFE:

*******

For my wife...The best things
I know about sharing this
life...I learned from being
with you.

Happy Mother's Day

*******

For my wife on mother's day,
how can I find the words to
tell you what you mean to me?
Without your help I can't even
find my socks!

Happy Mother's Day

*******

Together we have fun...
friendship, understanding,
and so much more.
Because with you, I have
everything a man could
ever want.

Happy Mother's Day

*******

To My Wife,
With Love on Mother's Day

When I think of all the reasons
why you mean so much to me,
And remember how you've made
each day as special as can be,
And when I count the thoughtful
things you take the time to do,
I know how fortunate I am
to have your love and you.

Happy Mother's Day

*******

A Prayer for My Wife
On Mother's Day

Bless my lovely wife, Lord,
Keep her in Your care,
Reward her for her constant faith,
Answer every prayer.
And, Lord, please show me how to be
The thoughtful kind of man
Who understands her dearest dreams,
And helps her all he can.
Bless my lovely wife, Lord,
And thanks for giving me
The sweetest friend and partner
That anyone could be.

I thank the Lord so often
for having you beside me,
I thank Him for the love we
share and pray that He will
guide me to bring you all
the joy that you deserve.

Happy Mother's Day
With All My Love

*******

As the years go by, I realize
that it's not just the children
who are growing up. Our
relationship is ever-growing,
too. I'm so lucky to share with
you, a love that grows stronger
and more beautiful each day.

Happy Mother's Day

*******

It's no wonder that someone
who's such a wonderful wife...
...turned out to be a wonderful
mother, too!

Happy Mother's Day
With All My Love

*******

It takes someone special to be a
wonderful wife, magnificent mom,
a fantastic friend, an incomparable
companion, the perfect partner...
...someone like you!
Happy Mother's Day