Thank you verses

You shouldn't have!
...but I'm glad you did!

Thanks!

*******

Just when I reached the
end of my rope...
You were there for me.

Thanks!

*******

People like you make the
world a better place.

Thanks!

*******

Thoughtfulness is the nicest
gift of all...Thank you for
the gift of yours.

*******

If I could talk to the angels,
I'd ask the one who watches
over you to make sure you
always know how much you
mean to me...and how much
your kindness has touched
my heart.

Thank You With All My Heart

*******

Every day I thank heaven...
for a friend like you

Thanks!

*******

Thank you for your support!

*******

Thanks...
for thinking of me!

*******

A note to Thank you...
for the beauty you bring
into the world.

*******

Thanks! I needed that!

*******

Thanks! I appreciate you!

*******

Thanks for your hospitality...
we are moving in with you!

*******

Thank you! I'm speechless
and that's a first!

*******

You treated me like one
of the family...
But thanks anyway.

*******

"Thanks" seems like such
a small word... to cover that
"I'll never forget it" feeling!

*******

Thanks! I'm forever in your
debt... which, I think, is
exactly what you had in mind.

*******

Thanks! I haven't been this
grateful... since Mom said I
didn't have to eat my broccoli
after all!

*******

Thanks!
You know me so well!

*******

You've done so many nice things
for me I don't know where to start...
Eeny, Meeny, Thanks!

*******

I've never been so pleased,
and it's all your fault!

*******

Especially for you,
with heartfelt gratitude.

*******

Thanks for everything!
Well, maybe not everything!
After all you didn't give birth
to me or anything like that,
and you've never paid my car
payment, or put me in your
will, but what you did was
pretty nice, considering
we're not related and I'm not
your boss or anything...

Thanks!

*******

To thank you for your generousity
I'd like to offer you my first born
child.
Oh heck, take them all!!

*******

Thanks... not just for what you
do, but for being you!

*******

Little words of kindness...
little acts of love...
bring us just a little bit
of heaven from above.

Thank You for Your Kindness!

*******

I forget many things,
but I never forget
a kindness.
Thank you from the
bottom of my heart
for being such awonderful person.

No comments: