Thank you verses

I hope these words will help
to show how much your
kindness means to me

Thank You

*******

The world's a better place
by far, because of people
like you who take the
time to do nice things
the way you always do

Thanks So Much

*******

Many Thanks for your
thoughtfulness and for
the many ways you
make life nicer!

*******

Thanks, not only for
what you did...
...but for making me
feel that I was worth it!

*******

Thank you for
opening so many
doors... and then
seeing me through.

*******

"Thanks"
seems like such a small
word... to cover that
"I'll never forget it"
feeling!

*******

I'll never forget that
you believed in me...
...even when I didn't
believe in myself

Thanks1

*******

Thanks...
not just for
what you did
but for being you!

*******

Beautiful things...
gently bring my
thoughts back to
you. Thank you
for being part of my life.

*******

A note to thank you...
...for the beauty you
bring into the world...

*******

Moments with you
are all too few

THANKS
For Being My Friend

*******

You shouldn't have
but I'm glad you did!

Thanks

*******

I'm speechless...
Now that's a first!

Thank You!

*******

Thanks for offering to help...
...and for understanding
It sometimes helps more
just to let me get
through it on my own.

*******

Especially for you
With Heartfelt Gratitude

*******

If friendship means happiness,
how can we start
to count all the smiles
you've brought to our hearts?
Thank you for your very
thoughtful gift to us!

Thank You for your
Christmas Gift

*******

The Kind and special
things you do,
your caring thoughtful way,
reflect much more
of His great love
than words could ever say.
Thank You!

No comments: