Father's Day - Father

A man of strength, a man of
pride, a man of courage, a
man of wisdom and ideals,
a man of faith, a man of
honor...Today is a day for
celebrating...All that you
are, all that you mean, and
all that you've done for
our family.

Happy Father's Day

*******

Dad -- You always did everything
you could and gave everything
you had to take dreams that
seemed out of reach and bring
them close, making them real --
And just knowing you were
always there, as dependable as
the sunrise, has made all the
difference in the world.
Thanks, and

Happy Father's Day

*******

Wishing you all the joy
you so richly deserve
on this day in honor
of You!!

Happy Father's Day

*******

To my Dad

Thank you for always
taking the time to listen
and understand. For
being there for me with
your support and
encouragement. You're
a great Dad!
Have a Wonderful Day!

Happy Father's Day

*******

It's nice to have
someone like you
to turn to -----
someone like you
to love

Happy Father's Day

*******

I'ts Father's Day,

Here is a list of reasons
why I'm glad you're my dad.

1. I love you.
2. You love me back!

Happy Father's Day

*******

To My Wonderful Father
By simply being yourself
you've shown me the
best way to be.
By having faith in my
dreams you've made me
feel proud to be me.
For you've given me a
gift I will cherish my
whole life through, one
money can't buy and
time can't erase -- the
gift I cherish is you

Happy Father's Day

*******

Daddy
You're so great...
I'm really glad
you turned out
to be My dad!

Happy Father's Day

*******

Thanks for giving me
the finer things in life
...your time, your card,
your love.

Happy Father's Day

*******

Dad,
I know I can always count
on you to stand behind me
no matter what, and to guide
me with your wisdom and
your love. That's why
Father's Day is the perfect
time to let you know how
grateful I am for everything
you do. I love you Dad!

Happy Father's Day

*******

No matter where
life takes us...
...I want you to
know you'll always
be special to me!

Happy Father's Day!

*******

This is YOUR day
but don't let me
disturb you...
...its best to let
sleeping Dads lie.

Happy Father's Day

No comments: