Father's Day - Father

It's dads like you,
that make kids like me
HAPPY!

Have a Great Father's Day

*******

Dad, I'll never forget how
uncomfortable you were
talking about the birds
and the bees..
You weren't half as
uncomfortable as I was
correcting you.

Happy Father's Day

*******

When I was little, Dad
I depended on you for
my very existence...
...and then I figured out
how to turn the TV on myself.

Happy Father's Day

*******

You're the best, Dad...
no matter what all Mom's
relatives say.

Happy Father's Day

*******

Dad, you've always given me
everything I wanted...
Either that or you're very good
at convincing me what I want.

Happy Father's Day

*******

You were always perfect, Dad...
...at least Grandma says so!

Happy Father's Day

*******

Dad, as a tribute to you and your
principles, I've always tried to live
my life by you time-honored
philosophy...
..."nothing's too good for my baby"!

Happy Father's Day

*******

I hope I've made you proud, Dad...
And if not, hey, maybe you ought
to lower your expectations.

Happy Father's Day

*******

Dad, you've always done what's best
for me, even if I didn't understand it
at the time...
Which isn't to say I understand it
now either, but I'll take your word for it.

Happy Father's Day

No comments: