Father's Day - Father

Dad,
You've done so many things
unselfishly and lovingly,
always putting others
before yourself...
So on this day devoted to fathers,
this comes to let you know
how much your thoughtfulness
has meant...
how very much you're loved.

Happy Father's Day

*******

With love to you -
not just today,
but every day of the year.

Happy Father's Day

*******

By simply being yourself, you've shown
me the best way to be. By having faith
in my dreams you've made me feel proud
to be me. For you've given me a gift I
will cherish my whole life through -
One that money can't buy and time can't
erase - The gift that I treasure is you.

Happy Father's Day

*******

Dad, I know I can always count on you,
to stand behind me no matter what, and
to guide me with your wisdom and your
love. That's why Father's Day is the
perfect time to let you know how grateful
I am for everything you do.
I love you , Dad.

Happy Father's Day

*******

No matter where life takes us,
I want you to know, you'll
always be special to me!

Happy Father's Day

*******

You're a wonderful example of
the kind of person I'd like to be...
I'll always look up to you!

Happy Father's Day

*******

It's always such a pleasure, to
remember you on this special day...
...it's always such an honor,
to have you to love.

Happy Father's Day

*******

You're so great...
I'm really glad you turned
out to be MY dad!

Happy Fathers' Day

*******

I'm so glad we have you to love...
so glad we have this day to honor you!

Happy Father's Day

*******

Dad, I've never thanked you for
filling me in on the facts of life...
was just hoping for something
juicier than 'buy low, sell high.'

Happy Father's Day

*******

You probably think all I need you for
is your cash, but in all honesty, Dad...
I need your keys too.

Happy Father's Day

*******

Dad, you work so hard,
you need a vacation from
all life's stress, demands,
and overbearing egos...
I'll try to get out of the
house for a while.

Happy Father's Day

No comments: