Father's Day - Father

Love is not as simple
as candlelight and roses...
Love is day-to-day living,
taking time, making time
to be there with open arms
and a giving heart. Love is
the special life we share.

Happy Father's Day

*******

Your life...
...has made such a
wonderful difference
in mine!

Happy Father's Day

*******

Thank you for being there
through the years... to
share a smile, to listen to
my dreams, to cheer me on
to victory, to support me
in defeat. To love me, no
matter what...

Happy Father's Day

*******

I am so glad we have
you to love...
so glad we have this
day to honor you!

Happy Father's Day

*******

So many times when I could have said
"I love you, Dad,"
the words were never spoken...
And so many times
when I should have said,
"Thank you, Dad,"
I let those times go by...
But today
I want to let you know
that I'll always love you...
I'll always be grateful
for everything you've done for me.

Happy Father's Day
With All My Love

*******

I wish there was a way
that somehow I could repay
you dad for all the things
you've done for me.
For all the time and caring,
all the giving and the sharing,
for the lessons learned and
things you've helped me see,
I wish that I could tell you
things I've never said before
and thank you for the ways
you've helped me grow, and
for all the gifts you've given
by simply being you....
No matter what - I'll always
love YOU so.

For all you've given, for all
you've shared, and for always
being there for me...

Thank You and
Happy Father's Day.

*******

Somehow we always say the least
To those we love the best
And hope our thoughts are understood
Although they're unexpressed
That's why it means so very much
When day like this appear
To say how very much you're loved
Each day throughout the year

Happy Father's Day

*******

DAD

You've really got
what it takes
to be head of
this household...

GUTS!

Happy Father's Day

No comments: