Father's Day - Husband

You're always on my mind,
always in my heart, and I'll
always be so much in love
with you.

Happy Father's Day

*******

One amazing dad.
One amazing husband.
One amazing guy.

Happy Father's Day

*******

Sometimes when I see you
holding our child, my eyes
fill up with tears. Not sad
tears, but grateful tears.
Grateful because you're a
good father, a supportive
husband, and because you
share your life...and your
love...with me.

Happy Father's Day

*******

Husband. Friend. Partner.
How many can say they
have a true partner, friend,
and lover they can count
on in good times and bad?
How many can say their
love is even stronger for
all they've been through?
Only a lucky few...Like me,
thanks to you.

Happy Father's Day

*******

Somehow in my heart
I always knew that
someone as kind and
loving and wise as you
would turn out to be
not just a wonderful
husband but a great
father as well...
I was right!

Happy Father's Day

*******

I just wanted you to know how
much a part of me you are.
And how wonderful it is to
share my life with you.

Happy Father's Day

1 comment:

lee woo said...

Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. See the link below for more info.


#tears
www.ufgop.org