Stamps verses

Just found a few more
scraps of paper.

*******

Gone Stamping
Will cook and clean tomorrow

*******

Rubber stamped by a cyber stamper

*******

Hi Ho Hi Ho
It's off to stamp I go.

*******

Stamper in Training

*******

Stamps are like potato chips
You can't have just one.

*******

When I am an old women
I shall stamp in purple.

*******

Rubber spoken here.

*******

When the going gets tough
I buy more rubber stamps

*******

When I learned how to stamp
I forgot how to cook and clean.

*******

The one who dies with the
most rubber stamps wins.

*******

I'm addicted to rubber stamps.

*******

Show me the rubber!

*******

Life is nothing without
rubber stamps.

*******

I really, really, REALLY
love stamping.

*******

Stay tuned
I could stamp something
brilliant at any moment.

*******

It's got a catchy beat
but can you stamp to it?

No comments: