Get well verses

Wishing you brighter days!

Get Well Soon!

*******

This card has strange curative
powers... I feel better sending it!
Hope you do too!

*******

Sure, being in the hospital is a
downer, but look on the bright
side...at least they serve you
breakfast in bed!

Get Well Soon!

*******

I may not be a doctor, but I've
got a prescription to make you
feel better... and chocolate is
over the counter!

*******

I know, I know. You want to go home.
You want to sleep in your very own
room. How can you expect a person
to sleep in a place...with no dust
bunnies under the bed!

Get Well Soon!

*******

Let me kiss it and make it better
Or at least make it happier!

Hurry Up And Get Well!

*******

Cheer up! If the hospital were
more like home... You'd be
making us a sandwich!

No comments: