Thinking of You

You Came To Mind Today...
May you be blessed
in the richest way today
because God is with you
as your dearest friend.

*******

Just wanted to remind you...
...God is with you today
and so are my thoughts
and prayers.
Have A Great Day

*******

I think of you often --
This time I wanted you to know.

*******

No special occasion
As far as I know,
Still it seems
a "just right" time
For saying "Hello"!

*******

Just a note
To let you know
I think of you often.

*******

If I planted a seed whenever I
thought of you...a happy
garden would bloom.

*******

Thinking of you...To let you know
that many thoughts and good
wishes are with you every day.

*******

I think about you first thing in the
morning and the last thing at night...
The rest of the day I spend thinking
about us.

*******

May you find the courage to face
tomorrow in the love that surrounds
you today.
Thinking Of You With Love

No comments: