Thinking of You

Just wanted you to know
you're in my prayers today.

*******

Thinking of you
Wishing you life's best
today and every day.

*******

Whatever touches your life...
...touches mine.
How are you?

*******

You...
...are on my mind!

*******

As I send this, I think of our
growing up together and all
we have shared... and I
remember why you mean
so much to me.

*******

Thoughts of you...
...bring a bit of sunlight
and a smile to the darkest day.

*******

I wouldn't mind being lonely...
If you were here to keep
me company.

*******

Thinking of you and
sending good thoughts.

5 comments:

Bret Overton said...

Great work more inspirational words that moved me.

Bipolarman - greeting-card-verse.blogspot.com

hajjandumrah said...

I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
epoxy coatings
glue removal
floor levelling
Polished concrete sydney
concrete repairs
concrete coatings

Daria Perse said...

It's nice to have a place like this as a source of inspiration. Thank you for all the verses, sometimes they mean the world to the receiver! :)

Big Name Brand said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and
detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

Mens Watches
Kenneth Cole Watches
DKNY Watches
Ted Baker Watches
Guess Watches
Michael Kors Watches
Ben Sherman Watches
Henleys Watches

Saif austin said...

I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

POLISHED CONCRETE SYDNEY
CONCRETE RESURFACING SYDNEY
FLOOR LEVELLING SYDNEY
CONCRETE REPAIRS SYDNEY
EPOXY COATINGS SYDNEY
CONCRETE POLISHING SYDNEY
Happy Times