Friend birthday

You are my friend of friends, my
confident, my closest companion.
You are the one I turn to for comfort
when my heart is heavy and the
first one I run to when I have good
news to share.  Through seasons
and years, you've grown nearer to
my heart, and I want you always
to know, my friend, how much
I love you.

Happy Birthday

*******

Peace for your soul.  Joy for
your spirit.  Love for your
heart.  May these things be
yours, especially today.

Happy Birthday

*******

Along the winding paths of life,
we meet with many friends who
share with us the pleasures and
the happiness life sends, but
those whose frienship never fails,
whose hearts are always true...
these are the friends we cherish
most, wonderful friends like you.

Happy Birthday

*******

Wishing You...Time to enjoy the
gifts of each day.  Laughter to
help meet life's many challenges.
Friends to share your joys.
Dreams to keep you going.
Wishing You...Happiness through
all the seasons of your life.

Happy Birthday

*******

There's something about an old
friend...Someone who's known
you through so many phases of
your life...Someone who's been
there for you and loves you like
a sister. There's something about
an old friend who holds a special
place in your heart that no new
friend could.

Happy Birthday, Dear Friend

*******

You have everything that makes
a good friend good.

Happy Birthday!

*******

I have learned from you and
leaned on you...and loved
having you in in my life.

Happy Birthday!

*******

Some people make others happy
simply being who they are...

Happy Birthday To
One Of Those People.

*******

deep feelings of contentment,
a sense that life is sweet --
if all of these are yours,
my friend...
my wish will be complete

Happy Birthday

No comments: