Friend birthday

Wishing you everything
that makes you happy on
your birthday and always.

*******

You deserve more than just a
simple happy birthday wish...
I said  you deserve it - I
didn't say you were going
to get it.

Happy Birthday, Anyway!

*******

You bring joy to my heart
and make my life richer.
I'll always cherish the
gift of you.

Happy Birthday!

*******

Happy Birthday to a friend
who's just like family to me.

*******

Wishing a beautiful friend
a beautiful birthday.

Happy Birthday

*******

Birthdays are sweetest
when shared with friends.

Happy Birthday

*******

May this birthday bring you
sweet moments and may you
know how very much you
are loved.

Happy Birthday

*******

There's no point in buying
you a birthday present.
You already own everything
I want to borrow.

Happy Birthday

******

For you, my friend

a little taste of heaven,
a little touch of grace,
warm sunshine on your
shoulders, a breeze upon
your face, deep feelings
of contentment, a sense
that life is sweet - -
If all of these are yours,
my friend . . . my wish
will be complete

Happy Birthday

1 comment:

helena said...

The outstanding and unique cards ever You can. Just click on the “add to basket” button if you want to purchase the card.

christmas cards